As part of my adventures, I have decided to pen a list of activities I'd love to experience over the next 2/3 years and then share them with you, my lovely readers ;-)
So running down the items, it looks like more of a wish list than a to do list doesn't it? Ahem, well, a girl can dream a little, can't she?
Not sure if I fancy my chances with all of them but it would be good to knock a few off my list.....
OK, let's see, here goes:
Food & Drink
1) Eat at a Heston Blumenthal Restaurant
2) Dine at The Ledbury Restaurant in Notting Hill
3) Lunch at Spuntino's (there has been so much good press about this - I just have to go and try it out for myself)
Taste the macarons sold by Pierre Herme Done! ;-)
Attend a cupcake making class (I love cooking but baking is not my forte!) Done!;-)
7) Attend a wine tasting event
Attend a food writing course Done! ;-) By virtue of presentations at FBC 2011
9) Have afternoon tea at Langhams
10) Indulge in a "Culinary Flight" experience at The Burj Al Arab, Dubai
11) Go on a cooking course in Tuscany
Health and Beauty
Indulge in a "Perfect Retreat Package" at The Berkley Health Club & Spa Knightsbridge Done!:-)
2) Try a "So Spa Razzle Dazzle Experience" at the So Spa Sofitel St. James London
4) Luxuriate in a "Time for Two" Couples ritual at the Elemis Day Spa
5) A "Body Double Scrubble" at Urban Retreat
6) A trip to Brooks and Brooks Hairdressers
Attend any outdoor music festival Done ! :-)
3) Take in a Tennis match (preferably at Wimbledon)
4) See members of the British Basketball League play at the Olympics in London
5) Go and see the Highland Games (yes, proud to be Scottish but I have yet to see my countrymen in action!)
6) Watch either a Track and Field or Cycling event at London 2012
Attend a Blogging event Done! ;-)
8) Attend Ladies day at Ascot
9) See Scotland play Rugby at Murrayfield
10) Go to the Globe theatre for an outdoor Summer viewing
11) See the Royal Ballet at the Royal Opera House, Covent Garden
Walk the Seven Sister Route from Eastbourne to Seaford during Summer Done! ;-)
2) Walk the West Highland Way
3) Walk part of "El Camino de Santiago to Compostella" in Spain ( as referred to in the film The Way)
4) Try a Bikram Yoga class
5) Go to a British Military Fitness class
Enrol in a Pilates course In progress!
Try some form of martial arts (without the sparring!) Done!
8) Have a Taster session of a Climbing Wall
1) Cross the Corryvreckan Whirlpool
2) Visit the Champagne houses of Reims
3) Go for a long weekend in Salamanca
4) Have a city break in Seville
5) Stay at The Royal Crescent Hotel in Bath
6) A night spent in Gidleigh Park
A nose around Le Royal Monceau in Paris (Just to look! Up to 20,000 euros a night, eh.... I don't think I'll be staying there ;-) Done! ;-) (well, the entrance at least)
Experience Hong Kong In Progress :-)
9) Visit the Canadian Rockies
Return to Eurodisney (Disneyland, Paris) where I met my husband when we were both part of "The Opening Crew" in 1992 *happy days ;-) Done ;-)!
Enrol in a Photography class (my photography skills need a lot of TLC!)
I don't want much, do I? :0)
Mmmm..I think it may take more than 2/3 years! (not to mention a whole pot of cash!)
What do you think?
Would you rather do something completely different? I would love to hear what would be on your wish list!
Thanks for stopping by!